easySDI is a complete web-based platform for deploying any geoportal. It fully integrates services such as discovery, view, download, monitor in a secured environment. Here are easySDI's main features :
CATALOG : give visibility to your data
- Publish your metadata in a unified catalog
- Manage and describe any type of data you want: dataset, layer, map ... even shoes or bunnies, your catalog is generic
- Build or extend your metadata model(s) to fit your needs in a comprehensive graphic interface
- Be compliant with INSPIRE or local laws and follow ISO norms
- Build as many "sub catalogs" as you want, with custom search fields, custom look and custom content
- Get your catalog harvested (CSW)
SHOP : make your data available
- Let your users order geographic datasets online, like in any webstore
- Propose instant download, with direct download or via a map to choose a sub-dataset!
- Secure access to your data with fine granularity on download and order
- Want to sell your datasets? Offer instant price calculation in the basket
- Need a order validation process ? It's built-in
- Want to automatize the distribution process ? Connect your own extractor with EasySDI shop WPS
PROXY : manage your webservices
- Secure your OGC web services (WMS, WFS, CSW, WMTS)
- Aggregate them and configure their capabilities
- Restrict access by users, groups, or organisms... or open them to all !
- Log access to your service and trace them
DASHBOARD : your geoportal at a glance
- Get a clear view of what is available on your platform
- Include KPI (Key performance indicators) to enable instantaneous or periodic information
- Follow the activity of your CATALOG, your SHOP, etc.
MONITOR : keep your infrastructure healthy
- Be sure all your webservice are up !
- Check the availability and performance of your OGC web services
- Report on scores/health for each tested service
- Warn administratir via email or RSS according to treshold values (timeout) or errors (HTTP errors or OGC exceptions).
MAP : publish your data online
- Offer a geodata viewer online to all your users
- Annotate, search and query your data via a simple web-browser
- Print maps to PDF
- Export images